The COVID-19 Pandemic is constantly evolving. This page reflects the latest Visitation Policy for Colquitt Regional. We understand the frustration and concern that many may experience when not being able to visit a loved one in the hospital. Please understand that these guidelines are necessary to protect our patients, our visitors and our employees. There are exceptions to these policies for end-of-life patients. Please check this page prior to visiting any hospital patient as these requirements are subject to change.
Please see the below updated visitor policy effective 1/11/2021.
All patients/visitors/employees are required to wear a mask.
Visiting Hours: 10:30am – 12:30pm and 4:30pm – 6:30pm daily
- All Patients/Visitors/Employees are required to wear a mask at all times.
- All Patients/Visitors/Employees will be SCREENED prior to entering the facility.
- No visitors under the age of 18; including sibling(s) to OB.
- Non-essential vendors are not allowed in the facility.
- Cafeteria/Grille/Gift Shop is closed to the public.
- No Flowers/Gifts/Balloons allowed in ICU or COVID ZONE areas.
- Outpatients may have 1 support person accompany them.
- Other Visitors will be asked to check-in/out at the Visitors Lobby Entrance (west side entrance) to obtain a Visitors Pass to access inpatient areas.
- Non-COVID symptom patients may be accompanied by 1 visitor.
Outpatient Services (Radiology, Cardiology, Lab, etc)
- Patients coming in for outpatient services may be accompanied by 1 visitor.
Same Day Surgery
- Patients may be accompanied by 1 visitor.
- Expecting moms may be accompanied by 1 support person during their stay. This support person should remain in the room with the mother until mother and baby are discharged.
- No siblings or other family members allowed at this time.
Non-COVID Patient Floors / Non-COVID Intensive Care Unit
- Patient may have only 1 visitor to visit during their entire hospitalization stay during the following hours: 10:30am – 12:30pm and 4:30pm – 6:30pm daily.
- No overnight guests without Director approval with visitor wristband.
COVID ZONES: Patient Floor & ICU
- No visitation allowed at this time without Director’s approval.
- Extended-stay patients visiting days/time only: Mon 1p – 3p; Thurs 3p – 5p
We appreciate your support and patience as we work to protect our patients, visitors and community. Please know all decisions are made with safety as our top priority and modifications will be made to the visitation policy as appropriate.