Makes: 4 servings
* 1 ¾ cups cold skim milk
* 1 pkg. (2.1-oz.) sugar-free chocolate pudding
* ¼ cup sour cream
* ½ tsp. almond extract
* 2 Tbsp. chopped nuts
* Combine milk, dry pudding, sour cream, and extract in a chilled bowl.
* Using a wire whisk, stir until thickened.
* Divide into 4 small serving bowls.
* Cover and refrigerate for an hour.
* Top with nuts just before serving.
Nutrition per serving:
4 g total fat
1.6 g sat fat (can be further reduced by using a reduced-fat or fat-free sour cream and/or omitting the nuts)
5 mg cholesterol
200 mg sodium
0.5 g fiber
2 g protein
From: Fix-It and Enjoy-It Healthy Cookbook