IS LAP-BAND SURGERY RIGHT FOR YOU?
If your Body Mass Index is 30 or higher then the LAP-BAND procedure may be right for you!
- You have a BMI of 30 or higher AND you suffer from a health problem related to being overweight (examples of these problems may include hypertension, diabetes, sleep apnea, joint problems, gastric reflux, or respiratory conditions).
- You have NO health problems related to being overweight, but you have a BMI of 40 or greater.
- You are at least 18.
- You are prepared to make changes in your eating habits and lifestyle.
These guidelines are not set in stone. If you are close to meeting these requirements, call us to discuss your personal situation in a private one-to-one consultation with Blake Williams at (229) 890-3414.
THE LAP-BAND COULD BE YOUR SOLUTION TO WEIGHT LOSS!
There are many benefits to having the Lap-Band, here are a few:
- It is effective in treating the severely overweight or obese.
- Minimally invasive.
- Steady, healthy weight loss.
- Adjustments to the lap-band are easy, quick and can be done in a brief doctor’s office visit.
- Can help solve and control many obesity related medical conditions such as Type 2 Diabetes.
Our Bariatric Surgeons, Dr. Howard Melton and Dr. Amber Holt, and their team are here to help you through the process of improving your health and your lifestyle by overcoming obesity once and for all!
EDUCATE YOURSELF ABOUT THE LAP-BAND PROCEDURE
Deciding to undergo weight-loss surgery can be a daunting decision! We’d like to email you two pieces of information that will help you along this journey.
We’ll send you stories from our patients Blakely, Freddie, and Alexis who have gone on this journey and experienced amazing weight-loss and a newly found vibrancy in their life.
We’ll send you a more information about the Lap-Band procedure including how it works, how you can pay for it, and information about our very own bariatric team here at Colquitt Regional Medical Center.