Thank you for your interest in our program. Please note we only accept applications through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS), therefore all applicants must apply to the program through ERAS. Please do not submit applications via email or fax.
A complete ERAS application for our Family Medicine Residency Program should consist of the following:
- Completed Common ERAS Application Form;
- Curriculum Vitae; Apply Now
- Personal Statement;
- Medical School Transcript;
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE, formerly Dean’s Letter)
- Official medical school transcript
- Official COMLEX transcript with minimum successful completion of Step 1
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation written within the past year by U.S. physicians you have worked with clinically. Letters must be written on the physician’s letterhead;
In addition, please note the following:
- Criminal background checks are performed on all potential employees. Employees cannot be employed unless this check is satisfactory;
- Drug/Tobacco screens are performed on all potential employees. Employees cannot be employed unless these screens are negative;
- All applicants must be able to meet the medical licensure requirements in the State of Georgia;
- Candidates must meet all federal standards as may be required by centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) or other federal and state regulatory agencies. Applicants who are designated by CMS as “excluded providers” shall not be eligible to appointment as a resident.