Our physicians, nurse practitioners and physician’s assistant are board certified in family medicine. We treat patients of all ages from newborns to geriatrics. Our goal is to offer long-term, comprehensive and compassionate healthcare.
Our office offers many convenient services to our established patients during their appointment:
- Same day sick visits with our Nurse Practitioners, by appointment
- New patient appointments. (Please submit new patient paperwork for review.)
- Newborn care (in-patient hospital visits, initial weight check visit, well-child visits, sick visits, and vaccinations)
- Pediatric care (in-patient hospital visits, well-child visits, sick visits, preschool Ear, Eye and Dental exams (EED) required for preschool admission.)
- Preventative immunizations (pediatric and adult, reported to GRITS for easy tracking throughout the state of Georgia) our office participates in the Georgia Vaccine for Children’s Program.
- Gynecological visits (pap smears and breast exams)
- Surgical clearance visits
- Consultation appointments with Dr. Baker for Routine and Diagnostic Colonoscopy and EGD
- Minor procedures (mole removals, cryotherapy, laceration repairs, joint injections, ear irrigation, etc.)
- Referrals to the specialist of the patient’s choice (referrals require an office visit with your primary care physician)
- Workers compensation visits (established patients and select local companies ONLY)
- Sports physicals ($50 to be collected prior to appointment, not covered by insurance companies)
- Lap band adjustments ($100 to be collected prior to appointment, not covered by most insurance companies. Follow-up appointments where an adjustment is not needed will be charged $45 for a weight management visit)
- Weight management program in collaboration with Sterling Center Bariatrics.
- Corporate Health – As a participant of our Corporate Health Program, we provide the following services to employees and dependents of participating employers:
- Routine, follow-up, virtual and sick visits
- Minor procedures
- Weight Management Program
- Pre-employment screenings
- Annual flu vaccines
- A1C checks
- Chronic Disease Management – Hypertension, Thyroid Disease, High Cholesterol, Diabetes
Diagnostic Tests (In Office)
- Lab work venipuncture (all lab work is delivered to Colquitt Regional Medical Center throughout the day and results are submitted to our patient’s electronic medical record for physician review)
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Finger stick blood glucose testing
- Hemoglobin A1C testing
- Rapid Strep testing
- Finger stick hemoglobin testing
- Urine screening (dip stick), cultures are referred to the hospital lab for processing
- Rapid influenza testing
- Rapid COVID-19 testing
- Payment is required prior to your appointment time. Please be prepared to pay your co-pay and deductible when you arrive at the office. Our office accepts Cash, Check, Credit and Debit cards (Visa, Mastercard, and Discover)
- Requesting refills of prescribed medications through their local or mail order pharmacies. Our office has a 24-48 hour time frame to submit the refill to the pharmacy. PLEASE request medication refills in advance. There are many prescriptions that our nursing staff can submit with the physician’s authorization. Going to your local pharmacy helps decrease our turn around time.
- Calling to reschedule or cancel an appointment 24 hours in advance. If unable to call in advance, please call as soon as possible so we can reschedule. Multiple no-shows will result in dismissal from the clinic.
- Request work and school excuses (all excuses are photocopied and scanned into the patient’s electronic medical record)