COVID and Patient Safety
Patient safety is our highest priority. Due to the condition of most cancer patients, the nature of most cancer treatments, and the increased need to protect those whose immune systems have been weakened or compromised, we pledge to meet and exceed all safety requirements resulting from the COVID-19 crisis.
What’s being done at Edwards Cancer Center
- Cancer Center patients will have a separate dedicated entrance to the facility.
- Every inch of our new facility will be disinfected on an hourly basis according to the strictest cleanliness and disease prevention protocols.
- Staff will wear masks at all times, along with appropriate PPE.
- Patients entering the facility will be temperature-screened and asked to wear masks at all times while inside.
- Visitation will be limited.
- Social distancing will be strictly enforced, and appropriate distancing measures have been created in our waiting areas and exam rooms.
Click here for more updates on current COVID-19 conditions and policies >>