HELP GETTING HEALTH CARE SERVICES &
HELP WITH YOUR HOSPITAL BILLS
This hospital participates in the Georgia Indigent Care Trust Fund.
As our patient, you receive certain benefits under the Trust Fund.
YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO:
- The availability of free and reduced-charge services.
- The ability to gain admittance without pre-admission deposits.
- Not be transferred solely or insignificant part for economic reasons.
- The availability of services provided.
- The terms of eligibility for free and reduced services.
- The application process for free and reduced-charges.
- The person or office to whom complaints or questions about the hospital’s participation in or operation of the program may be directed.
- Receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost
HELP WITH YOUR HOSPITAL BILLS:
You may be eligible for financial help with your bills for inpatient and outpatient services at this hospital. Under the Trust Fund, we offer a certain amount of free and reduced-charge care each year. Apply at Colquitt Regional Medical Center 3131 South Main Street, Moultrie, Georgia 31768. You may request an application at a registration site and/or the financial counselor’s office. Please call 229-891-9429 to speak with a financial counselor.
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEMS:
If you have any concerns about how we operate programs under the Trust Fund rules, please let us try to work with you to resolve them. However, if you are not satisfied with our handling of your situation, you may call the Department of Community Health at 404-463-5827 or toll free at 1-877-261-3117 or write to:
Indigent Care Trust Fund
Hospital Policy Section
Division of Medical assistance
2 Peachtree Street, NW, 37th Floor
Atlanta, Georgia 30303-3159