Congratulations on your pregnancy! The members of our team look forward to sharing in this happy occasion with you.
The Birthing Place is a combined antepartum, labor, delivery, postpartum and infant care department that has delivered more than 650 babies each year. We offer advanced equipment, a skilled nursing staff with extensive training in obstetric care, gynecology and newborn patients. The Birthing Suite offers labor-delivery rooms so expectant mothers can remain in one comfortable location as they experience the birth of their baby. Colquitt Regional also allows VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) deliveries.
LABOR AND DELIVERY UNIT FEATURES:
- 4 Labor and Delivery Suites with a place for family at bedside. These suites are designed to keep your baby with you and loved ones while receiving post birth care.
- 10 Private Post-Partum Suites are fully equipped to allow recovery and bonding after delivery.
- 2 Ante-Partum Suites allow us to provide care for you during your pregnancy when special monitoring is needed.
- 2 Operating Room Suites for planned and unplanned cesarean section deliveries.
- Neonatal Stabilization Unit ready to provide exceptional newborn care when needed.