Have you ever wanted a career in the medical field? Colquitt Regional is now offering 3 educational programs that require no prior medical experience. You can choose from our Certified Nursing Assistant Training, Nursing Assistant Training, Medical Assistant Training, or Lab Support Technician Training programs. You will be educated by Registered Nurses, Certified Phlebotomy Instructors, Certified Nursing Assistants, and Certified Medical Assistants in a 5-6 week program created specific to your program of choice.
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT
- Colquitt Regional has partnered with Southern Regional Technical College (SRTC) to increase the number of certified nursing assistants (CNAs) in our system. SRTC will provide coursework as well as clinical hours required for the program. SRTC will assist the students with required onsite testing once the program is complete.
- Two (2) five-week courses will be taught each semester with a total of fourteen students per class. Students that participate in the five-week training program will be hired as Colquitt Regional employees while earning CNA credit hours.
The Program Application is available now! Applicants must apply using the application listed under Senior Care CNA Trainee Program.
To apply for the program, please visit the CNA Training Program position on our jobs page.
- The Nursing Assistant Training Program is a paid six-week program that offers hands-on training from Colquitt Regional’s Education and Training Department. The program consists of two-weeks in a classroom setting where we teach you hands-on skills and four weeks in the hospital learning from another nursing assistant. Nursing Assistants are eligible to work in Med/Surg, Emergency Department, Critical Care, Pediatrics and our Behavioral Health Unit.
- Once accepted, you will attend our 6 week training program where you will have hands on training, under the supervision of our Clinical Educators, in preparation for your exciting new career as a Medical Assistant!
LAB SUPPORT TECHNICIAN
- Once accepted, you will attend our 5 week training program where you will have hands on training in phlebotomy , under the supervision of our Certified Phlebotomy Instructors, before you begin your exciting new career as a Lab Support Tech!
We offer these programs on a quarterly basis. If interested, please apply for available trainee positions here.