The Birthing Place at Colquitt Regional would like to congratulate you on your pregnancy. The members of our team look forward to sharing in this happy occasion with you. This website is designed to help you learn about our facility and services.
The Birthing Place is a combined antepartum, labor, delivery, postpartum and infant care department that has delivered more than 650 babies each year. They offer advanced equipment, a skilled nursing staff with extensive training in obstetric care, gynecology and newborn patients. The Birthing Suite offers labor-delivery rooms so expectant mothers can remain in one comfortable location as they experience the birth of their baby. Colquitt Regional also allows VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) deliveries.
Labor and Delivery Unit Features:
- 4 Suites for Routine Deliveries
- 11 Private Post-Partum Suites
- High-Risk Pregnancy Monitoring
- Central Monitoring
- 2 Ante-Partum Suites
- 1 Cesearean Birthing Suite
- Neonatal Stabilization Unit
- Mother/Baby Unit
- Certified lactation consultant (IBLC) on staff
- Certified Carseat Technicians
Colquitt Regional's OB / GYN Physicians